What do I do if my device is not working, damaged, or if I need tech support?
- Put in a ticket on the DOE website for Technical Support for Families.
What is the mystudent.net account?
- This is an account used by parents and guardians. You must create an initial account using a code given to you by our parent coordinator, Mrs. Santaliz, firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need a separate code for each child. Once you have created the initial account, you can add your additional child/children.
- This account allows you to view your child/children’s important information such as OSIS #, email address, report cards, etc.
What is a student DOE account?
- Every child in the DOE automatically has an email account and user name once they are in the system. It is considered a gmail account ending in @nycstudents.net.
What is the difference between student email and user name?
- The student email ends in @nycstudents.net. The username is everything before the @ symbol.
- Example email: email@example.com
- Example username: johndoe
How do I receive my child’s username and email?
- Enter your child’s OSIS # and birth date in the form.
- You will receive their username and email address underneath.
- Then you will create a password.
How does my child sign in to view their work?
- Please watch this video for more guidance.